|Ex JNB||R17 940|
|Ex CPT||R18 880|
|Ex DUR||R18 380|
|Package Validity||Set departure dates: 20 APR 2018; 18 MAY 2018; 15 JUN 2018 & 20 JUL 2018|
|Ends in||Ho Chi Minh|
- Return flights into Hanoi & out of Saigon
- Pre-payable airport/ security taxes
- Internal flight from Danang to Ho Chi Minh City
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Overnight train from Hanoi to Hue
- 1 night accommodation in Hanoi
- 1 night on-board a junk boat in Halong Bay
- 1 night accommodation in Hue
- 1 night accommodation in Hoi An
- 2 nights accommodation in Saigon
- Selected meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to sites visited as per itinerary
- Half day tour of Hanoi, a cruise around Halong Bay, a visit to the 400-year-old Japanese covered bridge in Hoi An, a tour of Ho hi Minh City & much more.
- Assistance of local guides
- Visit: Hanoi, Halong, Hoi An, Hue, Da Nang & Ho Chi Minh City
Arrival in Hanoi.
Meet & Transfer to city. Check in hotel. The rest of the day is free. Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi half day sightseeing. (B)
In the morning, take a half-day city tour to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed from Sept – Nov), One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature and a walking tour of the Old Quarter. The afternoon is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge)
Hanoi – Halong (B/L/D)
After breakfast, drive to Halong. Embark for a cruise around Halong Bay. Overnight in Halong.
Halong Bay – Hanoi – Night train to Hue (Brunch)
A morning boat cruise around Halong Bay with brunch onboard. In the afternoon, drive back to Hanoi. That evening, transfer to Hanoi railway station for overnight train to Hue.
Hue arrival – half day sight seeing (L)
Arrive in Hue, meet at railway station & transfer to hotel. Lunch with Hue specialties at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the Hue Citadel and Royal Antique Museum
Hue – Hoi An (B)
In the morning, take a boat trip on Huong River to Thien Mu pagoda then drive to Hoi An Ancient town. In the afternoon, take a walking tour to explore this World Heritage Site. Highlights include an ancient merchant house, the Phuc Kien
Assembly Hall, the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the vibrant riverside market.
Hoi An – Da Nang – Flight to Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) (Breakfast)
The morning is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge) In the afternoon, take a flight to HCMC. Transfer to hotel upon arrival.
HCM City half day sight seeing. (B)
Half day tour including Cathedral, GPO, the China town with a visit to Binh Tay market and Thien Hau temple. The afternoon is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge).