Luxurious Russia - 12 days land only
|Starting from||R53 900|
Set travel dates between 01 - 14 SEP 2017 ** Tour will only operate with a minimum 10 passengers - supplements apply should the minimum number not be met **
|Starts in||St Petersburg|
- 11 nights boutique 5* hotel accommodation as per itinerary
- Breakfast daily, 7 lunches & 4 dinners in the best restaurants in the Russian capitals
- Welcome cocktails on arrival in St Petersburg & Moscow
- Touring by luxury air-conditioned transportation
- Assistace of a professional English speaking guide & a tour director
- Entrance to all museums, galleries, cathedrals etc as per the itinerary
- Exclusive excursions according to the program
- Business class train ticket between St Petersburg & Moscow & reguar train ticket between Moscow & Vladimir
- Fun & exclusive tour activities according to your itinerary
- Visits: St.Petersburg, Moscow, Vladimir & Suzdal
Arrival to the airport, Meet & Greet, transfer to the hotel in a limo. Bread & Salt ceremony at the hotel. Dinner in a restaurant with waiters’ show
Savior on spilled blood cathedral visit, Peter & Paul Fortress visit. Lunch in a restaurant, Private museum of Faberge collection visit
Catherine’s Palace & park in Tsarskoe Selo visit
Lunch in a traditional Russian restaurant, traditional Banya (steam house) experience
Hydrofoil boat transfer to Petergof, Grand Palace & lower park visit
Lunch in Summer Palace restaurant. Imperial Porcelain Factory museum visit
Children Ballet school visit (optional). Leisure time for shopping or individual tours.
Gala dinner in a restaurant
Private river cruise for opening bridges with a saxophone or DJ on board
Time at leisure
Transfer to the railway station to catch a train to Moscow. Lunch on board Arrival to Moscow, meet & greet at the station. Welcome cocktail on the Red square, transfer to the hotel, check in.
Welcome cocktail on the Red square
Red Square which is often considered the central square of Moscow and the rest of Russia, is also called Krasnaya Ploshchad. The name Red Square does not originate from the pigment of the surrounding bricks of the Kremlin but from the old Russian translation Krasnaya which means red and beautiful. Red Square as a rich history and today it's hard to think of a place that is more beloved of Moscovites and visitors to the city.
Cocktail at Bosco Café, located on Red Square.
St. Basil’s Cathedral visit before public hours The Kremlin visit with an excursion to Diamond Fund
Lunch in a restaurant
Time at leisure
Hotel check-out & departure to Vladimir by train.
Vladimir city sightseeing tour by coach with a professional guide, Lunch in a restaurant.Visit of the Cathedral of the assumption. Transfer to Suzdal by coach, Hotel check-in
BBQ dinner on the territory of the hotel
Suzdal city sightseeing tour by coach with a professional guide, lunch in a restaurant.
Visit of the museum of wooden architecture (open-aired), Golden Gates complex – free time for souvenir shopping
Returning to Moscow by train, transfer to the hotel by car & check-in at the hotel