Mumbai & Goa Tour + Stop Over in Mauritius
|Ex JNB||R16 390|
|Ex CPT||R19 190|
|Ex DUR||R18 590|
|Package Validity||06 JAN 2018 - 31 MAR 2018 ** Book & pay by 31 DEC 2017 ***|
|Destination||India & Mauritius|
- Return flights to Mumbai
- Pre-payable airport/security taxes
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Return train tickets between Mumbai & Goa (Day 3 and Day 7 on itinerary)
- 3 nights accommodation at the Hotel Garden in Mumbai(or similar)
- 4 nights accommodation at the Regenta Resort in Goa (or similar)
- 1 night stop-over hotel accommodation in Mauritius
- Breakfast daily & dinner in Mauritius
- Sightseeeing as per itinerary
- English Speaking local guide shall be provided for sightseeing & excursions tours as per itinerary.
- Highlights: Mani Bhavan, the house where Mahatma Gandhi used to stay during his visits to Bombay; a visit to the Prince of Wales Museum & visits to Jain Temple, Pillar monastery, Margao city & Colva beach
Arrive at Mumbai's international airport. Our representative will be waiting for you outside the exit gate of arrrival terminal, holding a placard. Meeting & assistance upon arrival and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Morning ( Approx at 09h30) proceed for half day city tour of Mumbai visiting Mani Bhavan, the house where Mahatma Gandhi used to stay during his visit to Bombay which is now a Museum displaying photographs, letters, and personal items used by him. Visit the Prince of Wales Museum and the Jain Temple. Drive past the Towers of Silence, Kamla Nehru Park and Hanging Gardens situated on the slope of Malabar Hill offering a panoramic view of Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach. Drve through Crawford market, Marine Drive and commemorate the visit of King George V. Afternoon is at leisure in Mumbai. Overnight at the hotel.
Mumbai / Goa (BY TEJAS EXP-05h00/15h30) (This train operates only on MON, WED & SAT).
In the morning (Approx at 04h00) transfer to the railway station to board the train for Goa. Arrive in Goa, meet our representative and transfer to hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Later proceed for half day guided sightseeing tour: Pillar monastery, Margao city, Colva beach. Overnight at the hotel.
Goa - Mumbai (BY TEJAS EXP-07h30/19h25) (This train operates only on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday)
In Morning (Approx at 06h00) transfer to railway station to board train for Mumbai. Upon arrival you will be driven to hotel and check in at hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.