Highlights of Peru - 8 days land only
|Package Validity||Set departure dates between: 10 FEB 2018 - 27 OCT 2018 ** Book & pay by 24 NOV 2018 & SAVE R2890 - discount already included in price ***|
- Return airport/hotel transfers at selected times
- 7 nights’ 4* & 5* hotel accommodation
- Breakfast daily & 2 lunches (including Be My Guest) & 4 dinners
- Touring by luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi
- Assistance of an expert Travel Director & driver
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences & free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing & surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges & local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
- Visit: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Cusco
You'll enjoy Insider moments like… learning to weave in the Sacred Valley, watching centuries-old dyeing techniques, passed from mother to daughter, as the weavers keep their Andean traditions alive. Meeting the curator of the world's largest private collection of pre-Columbian art at the Larco Museum in Lima. And hearing tales of Dr. Diez Canseco's illustrious ancestors, as you tour his mansion, a traditional country house, and settle down to a home-cooked Peruvian meal with him.
THE TRAFALGAR DIFFERENCE
Be My Guest
Dining experience with a local family.
Visit a nunnery, see Kalaga tapestries and gold leaf being made, learn about Thanaka; a traditional cosmetic, visit a local market and see the ethnic Pa-O, Danu and Intha people at Inle Lake.
Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
Oil Lamp Ceremony, Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon You'll take part in a traditional oil lamp lighting ceremony with the locals at sunset and learn how your participation helps fund the pagoda's upkeep.
in Pakkoku, Bagan and Inle Lake.