Cuba Explorer - 9 days land only
|Starting from||R30 550|
|Package Validity||Set departure dates between NOV 2017 - MAR 2018 |
- Arrival transfer
- All transport between destinations & to/from included activities
- 6 nights hotel accommodation & 2 nights casa particulares/homestays
- Selected meals
- Visits & entry to the Che monument & historical sites in Santa Clara
- Assistance of a Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout & local guides
- Havana tour in vintage automobiles
- Cigar factory tour in Pinar del Rio with demonstrations
- Area tour from Trinidad
- Catamaran excursion to Cayo Blanco
- Free time in Havana & Vinales
** Allow USD 230 - USD 300 for meals not included
** High season supplement starting from an additional R1330 per person for selected travel dates in MAY 2017 & JUN 2017
** High season supplement starting from an additional R2660 per person for selected travel dates in JUL 2017
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included to your casa particular (a Cuban home used as a bed & breakfast) for an authentic Cuban experience.
Enjoy a walking tour of historic Old Havana before hopping in a vintage automobile to cruise through the city. Enjoy free time in the afternoon to explore Cuba's capital.
Take advantage of a free day to explore Havana & discover the city's rhythm. Enjoy dinner in a local restaurant with the group.
Take a walk through the countryside to enjoy the stunning outdoors. Enjoy free time in Viñales in the afternoon.
Board a catamaran for an excursion to Cayo Blanco with lunch & snorkeling. Enjoy a free evening in Trinidad to discover this Spanish colonial town that was founded in the 16th century & still preserves a look & feel of the past.
Take a guided tour of key historical sites, including the famous Che monument in Santa Clara & the town of Sancti Spiritus, en route back to Havana. Opt to stroll around Plaza Serafin Sánchez for superb people-watching by night.