Canyon Adventure Tour
|Ex JNB||R25 220|
|Ex CPT||R27 620|
|Ex DUR||R27 220|
|Package Validity||08 JAN 2018 - 24 MAR 2018|
|Starts in||Las Vegas|
|Ends in||Las Vegas|
- Return flights to Las Vegas
- Pre-payable airport/security taxes
- 8 days fully inclusive intermediate car rental including unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, extended protection, sales tax, state tax & airport fees
- 2 nights accommodation in Las Vegas
- 1 night accommodation in Bryce Canyon region
- 1 night accommodation in the Moab Valley region
- 1 nights accommodation in the Mesa Verde National Park region
- 1 night accommodation in the Grand National Park region
- Highlights: 24 hour entertainment in glittering Las Vegas, behold the rich colours of Bryce Canyon's famous spires, called "hoodoos", Arches National Park, explore canyons & buttes carved by the Colorado River in Canyon lands, look into the lives of the people who made Mesa Verde their home for over 700 years, the Navajo Nation's Monument Valley & The Grand Canyon
Las Vegas Arrival
Arrive in Las Vegas, pick up your car at the airport and proceed to your hotel.
Today experience the fun, attractions and the atmosphere of this glittering "Entertainment Capital of the World." Try your luck at gambling or see one of the famous Las Vegas shows.
Driving Distance 270 MI/340 KM National Park
Today your adventure begins in earnest. Leave the bright lights of Vegas behind as you travel across the desert to the magnificent Zion National Park. The stunning sandstone cliffs surround you as you explore the majesty of the park. Visitors to Zion park at the visitor centre and then ride environmentally friendly shuttles through the most scenic areas of the park. There are many hiking trails that allow you to explore at your own pace. Continue to the equally impressive Bryce Canyon where wind and rain have carved spires from the red rocks.
This evening we suggest stargazing from your hotel.
Driving Distance 280MI/450 KM Bryce Canyon National Park - Moab
Drive into Kodachrome Basin State Park and pass by the Anasazi Indian Village and through Capitol Reef National Park before arriving in the Moab Valley. At Arches National Park see the awesome power of natural erosion.
Driving Distance 143 MI/229 KM Moab - Canyon lands National Park - Mesa Verde National Park
Explore the canyons of Canyon lands National Park which took over 300 million years to form. At Mesa Verde National Park see some of the world's best preserved Native American cliff dwellings.
Driving Distance: 310 MI / 498 KM Mesa Verde National Park - Monument Valley/ Grand Canyon National Park
Drive to famous Monument Valley to see its red sandstone spires and monoliths. Continue to the trading post of Cameron and through the Navajo Indian Reservation to the incredible Grand Canyon.
Driving Distance: 280 MI / 450 KM Grand Canyon National Park - Las Vegas
A full day at leisure for you to either take a short drive to Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, or see one of the great natural wonders of the world, the spectacular Grand Canyon, on an optional day trip by air. In form, glowing colour, and geological significance, the Grand Canyon of the Colorado River is unsurpassed. The canyon is 277 miles long, averages 10 miles in width from rim to rim and is 5,700 feet deep. Enjoy more spectacular impressions of the Grand Canyon before returning via the gigantic Hoover Dam to Las Vegas.