Centurion Travel is a specialized Travel Management Company established over 37 years ago. Centurion Travel has built a reputation based on personalized and superior service to the busy corporate traveller. At Centurion Travel we understand the needs of a company executive who has time constraints or meeting changes whilst travelling. With the experienced travel management consultants at Centurion Travel the hassle of making these changes to an itinerary will be dealt with at ease. Our professional approach to travel solutions inspires confidence so that the corporate traveller can focus on business needs.
Centurion Travel is an affiliate member of the Club Travel consortium.
Who is Club Travel?
- Established in 1987 by Wally Gaynor with a vision to always give the client the best deal.
- Largest independent consortia in South Africa.
- Group turnover = R2,5billion in 2014
- Club Travel’s buying power allows Centurion Travel to derive the benefit from the negotiated competitive airfares and preferential rates with airlines worldwide and suppliers like hotels, car hire and cruise companies.
- Club Travel is owned by the Thebe Tourism Group, the first black empowerment group formed in South Africa.
- Access to E-global fares. This allows us to access seats in other markets. A dynamic tool when providing cost savings to clients.
- We are committed to providing the best service to all travellers.
- We will ensure that all travel is cost effective by sourcing the best air, hotel and car hire for our clients.
- Where possible, we will negotiate corporate agreements with hotels and car hire companies and our clients benefit from the cost savings.
- We provide a check-in and pre-seating service, if available on the airline system.
- Our experienced International consultants have the acumen to best advise clients on an itinerary for air and land arrangements. With aninnate attention to detail, your visa requirements, embassy details, health and travel alerts will be sent to you from the desk of the consultant.
- Our dedicated consultants will manage your refunds and unused tickets carefully so that there is limited wastage within the travel budget.
- Should you experience any after-hours emergency, you will have access to the mobile number of your consultant.